The use of cooking equipment is permitted on Starmers but open fires are strictly not allowed.
- There is a 24hour Sainsbury's store next door as well as other shops (pizza, chip shop etc) in the immediate vicinity.
- Please do not defecate in the surrounding area (bring a sealed bucket or use Sainsbury's if you can) and take your litter home with you.
- You can use a maximum of 3 rods with two licences.
- Unhooking mats and 36"+ landing nets are compulsory for carpers and pikers.
- If the lake gets very busy, a temporary Two-Rod-Rule may be applied at any time by a bailiff which applies to all anglers present.
- Given the awkward shape of Starmers please think carefully about where you are casting and the impact it may have on neighbouring anglers...consult and negotiate with them if necessary.
- The lake can get very weedy in places in the summer months so lines of 12lb+ are advised if you intend to fish those areas.